The new Vito van from Mercedes will be embarking on a country-wide tour later this week. Showcasing the capabilities of the new Transit rival, the tour will
bring the van to the public and allow them to explore the latest model.
In addition to a hands-on display at each location, the stand will also allow customers to try out a BATAK reaction game. There will be a top score UK-wide leaderboard, which will pit the abilities of the host cities against one another, all as part of what promises to be “an exciting and engaging display.”
The tour kicks off in Bristol later this week, before visiting Bluewater, Glasgow, Manchester and Milton Keynes. Local dealers will be supporting the tour and on hand to arrange test drives.
- 25/26 April – Bristol, Cabot Circus
- 2/3/4 May – Bluewater, Kent
- 9/10 May – Glasgow, Buchannan Galleries
- 23/24/25 May – Manchester, Trafford Centre
- 30/31 May – Milton Keynes, Centre:MK
Latest posts by Phil Huff (see all)
- Driven: Hyundai i30 Fastback N - 19 February 2020
- Park Assist Technology for Your Volkswagen Van: Better Than a Stunt Driver? - 11 February 2020
- All-New Kia Sorento Revealed in Detailed Design Sketches - 11 February 2020