Want to win some Route 66 memorabilia? We’ll be picking up all sorts of Americana while travelling across the States in the Lexus LS 460, but how many miles will we cover as we go? If you can guess correctly (or are closer than anybody else) we’ll make sure some real Route 66 souvenirs find their way to you.
How do you enter? Simply follow @FrontSeatPhil on Twitter and tweet your best guess with the hashtag #FSD66. You can click right here to tweet your message, but be sure to edit it to include your best guess and make sure you’re following.
Need a clue? Bing suggests we could get from Chicago to Santa Monica in 2,033 miles, but we’re unlikely to take the direct route…
- To enter the competition you must follow @FrontSeatPhil and tweet a message to that account including the hashtag #FSD66 and your guess. Any entries from accounts not following @FrontSeatPhil and/or not including the #FSD66 hashtag will be excluded.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 9 May 2014. Any entries received after that date will be discarded.
- The winner will be the person who guesses closest to the total miles covered across the drive from Chicago to Santa Monica. In the event of a tie, a random selection will take place.
- The winner will be notified no later than Monday 19 May 2014.
- One entry per person per day. In the case of multiple entries being received, the first entry each day will be taken and the rest ignored. The day runs from 00:00 to 23:59 UK time.
- Any entrant found using multiple accounts will be excluded.
Cadillac Ranch image courtesy of Richie Diesterheft.
Latest posts by Phil Huff (see all)
- On the Rocks: Nissan Navara Tackles Extreme Iceland - 12 June 2020
- First Drive: Nissan Leaf e+ - 9 June 2020
- Driven: DS 3 Crossback - 7 June 2020